European Union Value Added Tax (VAT or TVA) affects most trading businesses and organisations that undertake cross-border transactions, whether it is selling or purchasing. VAT can be quite complex and the consequences of getting it wrong can be severe.
Capitalising on experience and expertise in VAT consultancy and planning, our specialist team can help you avoid the many pitfalls presented by VAT registration, with cost-effective advice and assistance.
We work closely with our dedicated Property, Yacht and Aircraft teams and together we can create and manage ownership structures that provide VAT-efficient solutions whilst ensuring compliance with ever-changing international fiscal and regulatory requirements.
What we do
- Pre-acquisition VAT planning: structuring for holding commercial real estate, yachts, aircraft, intellectual property, e-gaming
- Leasing structures
- Provision of cross-border technical advice
- VAT registrations and de-registrations
- Preparation and submission of UK, IOM and Maltese VAT returns
- Assistance in the recovery of VAT on purchases from EU jurisdictions
- VAT audits to ensure compliance with legislation