Information about your device. With regard to each visit to our website we may collect technical information about your device such as IP address, operating system, browser, time zone setting, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website, URL clickstream data, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. Generally, you are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may be unable to provide you with some of our Website content and services.
How do we use your personal data?
We will only process personal data, in accordance with applicable law, for the following purposes:
- Providing the Website and related services including our website, content and features;
- Enabling suppliers and service providers to carry out certain functions on our behalf in order to provide the Website and related services, including webhosting, data storage, identity verification, technical, logistical and other functions, as applicable;
- Allowing you to use features on our Website and related services, when you choose to do so;
- Carrying out profiling for business administration, advertising and other business purposes, such as for example analysing user trends to deliver relevant ads to users’ devices;
serving personalised advertising to your devices, based on your interests in accordance with our Cookie Statement below. You have the right to disable cookies, please refer to our Cookie Statement;
- Administering our business, troubleshooting of our website, data analysis, quality control, testing of new features, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Developing and improving our Website and related services;
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the Website and related services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser. These are first party cookies.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and the approximate regions that they are visiting from. These are first party cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in, if applicable) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These are first party cookies.
- Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us and our advertisers to deliver information more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our Website and may help us in compiling your profile. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
We may combine information from these types of cookies and technologies with information about you from other sources.
Cookie consent and opting out. By using our Website, we assume that you are happy for us to place cookies on your device. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Website and related services.
If you are based in Europe, when you arrive on our website a pop-up message will appear asking for your consent to place advertising cookies on your device. In order to provide your consent, please click ‘I understand’. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
Disclosure of personal data
There are circumstances where we may wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your personal data to third parties. These scenarios include disclosure to:
- Our suppliers and service providers to facilitate the provision of the Website, related services and our Client Services, including IT consultants, web-hosting providers;
- Subject to appropriate legal basis such as consent, our advertising and marketing partners who enable us, for example, to deliver personalised ads to your devices or who may contact you by post, email, telephone, SMS or by other means;